ANS Sensorimotor Control Satellite Meeting
We are pleased to announce that the ANS Sensorimotor Control Satellite Meeting for 2017 will be held on:
Saturday 2 December 2017
NeuRA, Level 3
Margarete Ainsworth Building
139 Barker Street, Randwick, Sydney.
- Professor Andrew Cresswell (University of Queensland)
Neuromechanics of the foot
- Professor Lisa Harvey (University of Sydney)
Strength training and spinal injury
- Professor Paul Hodges (University of Queensland)
How does pain cause motor impairment?
- Professor Nick Taylor (La Trobe University, Melbourne)
Strength training and cerebral palsy: what is it good for?
Who should attend?
- Postgraduate Students
- Research Fellows
- Academic and Clinical Staff
Price includes lunch, morning & afternoon tea and evening drinks
Click here to download the event flyer.
Click here to download the Abstract Template for submission (submissions close 5pm Friday 27 October 2017)
Registrations now closed.