ANS Sensorimotor Control Satellite Meeting
We are pleased to announce that the ANS Sensorimotor Control Satellite Meeting for 2017 will be held on:
Saturday 2 December 2017
NeuRA, Level 3
Margarete Ainsworth Building
139 Barker Street, Randwick, Sydney.
- Professor Andrew Cresswell (University of Queensland)
Neuromechanics of the foot
- Professor Lisa Harvey (University of Sydney)
Strength training and spinal injury
- Professor Paul Hodges (University of Queensland)
How does pain cause motor impairment?
- Professor Nick Taylor (La Trobe University, Melbourne)
Strength training and cerebral palsy: what is it good for?
Who should attend?
- Postgraduate Students
- Research Fellows
- Academic and Clinical Staff
Price includes lunch, morning & afternoon tea and evening drinks
Click here to download the event flyer.
Click here to download the Abstract Template for submission