Philips 3 Tesla Achieva TX scanner. 32 receiver channel RX system, Multitransmit TX. Max gradient strength 80 mT/m, max slew rate 200mT/m/ms. Second, broadband transmit channel (13C and 31P). Range of coils for most body parts. 32 channel extremities coil, 32 channel head coil, 4 channel RF rat/mouse coil.
MRI components and services
– LCD screen for presentation of fMRI paradigms
– Trigger (press button) box for recording responses
– Computer (PSYCHO) for presenting fMRI paradigms and for recording psychophysics data. PSYCHO operates a range of common presentation software (yours can be loaded on request).
– PSYCHO II (back up system which is replica of PSYCHO).
– 3T compatible patient physiological monitoring system (Schiller) for heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, expired gasses (CO2, O2), pulse oximeter.
– MRI compatible EEG system (BrainProducts)
– VCG gating.
– Permanent archiving of all raw (DICOM) data.
– Full radiography service.
– Full Philips maintenance service.
– Radiologist duty of care report on all relevant scans.
SR Research Eye Tracker
EyeLink 1000 system with the following characteristics:
– Non-ferromagnetic optimized design with up to 2000 Hz sampling rate
– Down to 0.01º RMS spatial resolution amd real-time eye position access of 1.4 msec (SD < 0.4 msec) @ 2000 Hz
– Supports Camera-to-eye distances of 60 – 150 cm
By Prof Stephen Lord Falls are a major problem in the senior community with 1 in 3 people aged 65+ falling at least once a year and this risk increases as they age. This rate almost doubles for seniors living with Parkinson’s disease and cognitive impairment (60%), making falls the leading cause of injury-related disability and death in this age […]