Philips 3 Tesla Achieva TX scanner. 32 receiver channel RX system, Multitransmit TX. Max gradient strength 80 mT/m, max slew rate 200mT/m/ms. Second, broadband transmit channel (13C and 31P). Range of coils for most body parts. 32 channel extremities coil, 32 channel head coil, 4 channel RF rat/mouse coil.
MRI components and services
– LCD screen for presentation of fMRI paradigms
– Trigger (press button) box for recording responses
– Computer (PSYCHO) for presenting fMRI paradigms and for recording psychophysics data. PSYCHO operates a range of common presentation software (yours can be loaded on request).
– PSYCHO II (back up system which is replica of PSYCHO).
– 3T compatible patient physiological monitoring system (Schiller) for heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, expired gasses (CO2, O2), pulse oximeter.
– MRI compatible EEG system (BrainProducts)
– VCG gating.
– Permanent archiving of all raw (DICOM) data.
– Full radiography service.
– Full Philips maintenance service.
– Radiologist duty of care report on all relevant scans.
SR Research Eye Tracker
EyeLink 1000 system with the following characteristics:
– Non-ferromagnetic optimized design with up to 2000 Hz sampling rate
– Down to 0.01º RMS spatial resolution amd real-time eye position access of 1.4 msec (SD < 0.4 msec) @ 2000 Hz
– Supports Camera-to-eye distances of 60 – 150 cm
On August 11 2019, 54 people took on the City2Surf for Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA). The event is the world’s largest fun run with 80,000 participants taking on the 14km course, which stretches from Hyde Park in central Sydney to the iconic Bondi Beach. NeuRA thanks all of its fundraisers, who raised an incredible $30,903. This funding will further NeuRA’s […]