Philips 3 Tesla Achieva TX scanner. 32 receiver channel RX system, Multitransmit TX. Max gradient strength 80 mT/m, max slew rate 200mT/m/ms. Second, broadband transmit channel (13C and 31P). Range of coils for most body parts. 32 channel extremities coil, 32 channel head coil, 4 channel RF rat/mouse coil.
MRI components and services
– LCD screen for presentation of fMRI paradigms
– Trigger (press button) box for recording responses
– Computer (PSYCHO) for presenting fMRI paradigms and for recording psychophysics data. PSYCHO operates a range of common presentation software (yours can be loaded on request).
– PSYCHO II (back up system which is replica of PSYCHO).
– 3T compatible patient physiological monitoring system (Schiller) for heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, expired gasses (CO2, O2), pulse oximeter.
– MRI compatible EEG system (BrainProducts)
– VCG gating.
– Permanent archiving of all raw (DICOM) data.
– Full radiography service.
– Full Philips maintenance service.
– Radiologist duty of care report on all relevant scans.
SR Research Eye Tracker
EyeLink 1000 system with the following characteristics:
– Non-ferromagnetic optimized design with up to 2000 Hz sampling rate
– Down to 0.01º RMS spatial resolution amd real-time eye position access of 1.4 msec (SD < 0.4 msec) @ 2000 Hz
– Supports Camera-to-eye distances of 60 – 150 cm
The prevalence of dementia in Australia is on the rise, meaning it’s never been more important to future-proof your brain. By 2050, it’s estimated that almost one million Australians will be affected by dementia. Professor Kaarin Anstey, Senior Principal Research Scientist at Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA) says this sobering statistic is a stark reminder that we all need to […]